Job type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: $25-$30/ hour
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
About our company
In 2015, with the approval of Ontario Tourism Bureau, FancyTour was registered, and officially settled in Toronto. The business scope includes full-scale travel services such as inbound tourism, air tickets, hotel reservations, summer/winter camp and study-travel journey in Europe, etc. On the basis of satisfying the needs of customers, we are constantly striving for excellence and excellence in service quality. And now, we are looking for an experienced Event & Program Planner to join us to support business development.
- Co-ordinate, plan and oversee various programs, performance & events.
- Develop and implement event & program plans.
- Design all student programs, such as summer / winter camp, weekend family tour, etc.
- Prepare engaging activities for all events & programs.
- Participate in event & program launch meetings and ongoing event planning meetings with both internal team and external event & program partners.
- Execute against event & program sub-plans, budgets, and event timelines.
- Monitor and collect event & program information and prepare progress reports to help inform ongoing planning and implementation.
- Coordinate field / online testing of event & program components with stakeholders and ensure secure data collection as identified in the evaluation framework.
- Support the administering of invoicing, expenses and revenue allocations in keeping with event & program plans and partner/funder contracts.
- Support the monitoring and reporting on event & program schedule, milestones, and outcomes as required.
- Liaise with event partners to organize progress meetings, prepare agendas, complete meeting minutes and follow up actions.
- Work with the internal team as needed on event-specific communications, marketing and outreach.
- Graduation from college or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- 5+ years of professional event or program planning experience.
- Experienced in designing and implementing student programs.
- Innovative and resourceful; actively seeks opportunities and makes recommendations to improve meetings and events.
- Experienced at negotiating and building partnerships with vendors.
- Exceptional client service skills and enjoys working with the public.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently.
- Superior attention to detail; first class organizational skills.
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, takes pride in work product.
- Language skill in mandarin is a plus