RDH Mining Equipment manufactures underground mining equipment for hard rock mining and tunnelling since 1986.
Company Operating Name: RDH Mining Equipment Ltd.
Business Address: 904 Hwy 64 Alban, ON P0M1A0
Location of Work: 904 Hwy 64 Alban, ON P0M1A0
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Vacancies: One (1)
Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent
Languages Required: English
Compensation: $29.00 per hour, 40 hours per week, 4% vacation pay, dental, health benefits, pension available after one year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare agendas and coordinate procedures for committee, board and other meetings;
- Prepare and co-ordinate the production and submission of summary briefs and reports;
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports;
- Some translation of documents may be required depending on candidate’s proficiency in Russian and Spanish;
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures based on ISO documentation;
- Responsible for gathering equipment documentation from mechanics and lead hands for the new equipment assembly process and for Equipment Shipment Process to ensure that all documents are completed correctly;
- Equipment shipping planning and closing of job files;
- Coordinating technician travel arrangements;
- Employee Apprenticeships: (RDH has apprenticeships for mechanics and electricians);
- Training Matrix using ISO template to track all training information of employees and be aware of the expirations to schedule updates/recertification;
- ISO Documents & Procedures: ensure that the documents specify and meet requirements for processes and documents pertaining to quality management (QMS);
- Create Production Assembly Execution Plans, in conjunction with Quality Control Manager to ensure ISO and QMS standards are maintained throughout production process;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in engineering/business administration is required;
- At least 7 months of previous experience as an Executive Assistant is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate in English;
- Ability to write and speak in Spanish and Russian fluently, preferred
- Transportation/Travel information:
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
- Personal Suitability
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Area of Work Experience
- Human resources
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Publisher, Accounting software, Human resources software, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Office, MS Access.
- Certification requirement
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Foundation Course
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We welcome all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
starting at $29.00 /hour