Drake International is currently searching for Executive Assistant for our client. Considering this position will have the access to CLASSIFIED information, the successful candidate should be able to pass the Security Clearance.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide executive administrative services and assistance to the Secretary of the Board and their staff.
- Coordinating and managing meetings and schedules.
- Take meeting minutes/notes and document all assigned tasks.
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries
- Completing expense claims
- Format and edit letters, memos, reports and presentations, arrange signing of documents
- Email management, phone correspondence and other general office duties
- Preparing internal, external reports
- Able to pass the Reliability Security Clearance.
- Over 2 years of working experience in executive assistant.
- Secondary school diploma or above.
- Post-secondary training in administrative functions is desirable.
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Be able to develop strong working relationships with all level of individuals
- Be able to work independently
- demonstrate motivation and initiative while working day-to-day tasks as a strong level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally, and to maintain a high level of confidentiality and to utilize consistent sound judgment, tack and diplomacy
- English Essential or Bilingual Imperative
- Previous experience with the Canadian Federal Government would be considered an asset qualification.
- Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 20 pounds/9 kilograms when working with files or mail.
From Aug 2019 to Mar 2020
Working Hour will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
$22.00 - $22.50 /hour