Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: Growth Markets
Position type : Salaried
The Executive Assistant will mainly support the President, Growth Markets and also support other members of the team. You will collaborate on the administrative tasks that are essential to the fulfilment of the mandates and files that support the objectives of the unit and the Company. You will have to be very independent, have excellent customer service, be proactive and have a keen sense of politics in order to be able to collaborate on some strategic issues. Moreover, you know how to use the tools and new technologies available for the benefit of the team in the interest of efficiency and effectiveness. Main duties include:
- Organize the agenda of the President, Growth Markets, set appointments and plan, organize and coordinate the meetings and travel of team members by taking charge of logistics activities (ex: hotel, transfer, car rental, reservation, caterers, etc.);
- Carry out the various administrative tasks related to internal management in accordance with established processes (such as expense reports, billing validation tracking, budget monitoring, etc.);
- Ensure that you obtain the required signatures in the various approval processes that require them;
- Coordinate and collaborate with other administrative and executive assistants to foster good communication, contribute to joint projects, etc.;
- Provide customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Use, and promote the use of technological tools (Office 365, SharePoint and other solutions) within the business unit, as well as the various databases available at IC in order to obtain the information necessary for the management of various files of the unit;
- Check the grammar, spelling and form of various documents and ensure translation when required;
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- College diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in executive administrative support;
- Excellent French and English spoken and written; demonstrated writing ability;
- Demonstrated ability in verbal and written communication;
- Good interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy;
- Strong attention to detail, rigorous and results-oriented;
- Ability to process multiple files simultaneously, manage time and set priorities independently;
- Dynamic, interpersonal and organizational skills, discretion, flexibility;
- Team spirit and ability to work with people at all levels of the organization;
- Proven experience with the use of computer tools such as Office 365, SharePoint, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.