Tesser Dining Inc. is the 100% owner of the Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill restaurant. We started in business November of 2011 after spending more than $1.1Million in capital to build the restaurant. We specialize in our famous Rotisserie Chicken, fall-off-the-bone ribs, hand-cut french fries and our secret Chalet sauce. We have a staff of over 30 individuals who focus on providing our guests with the best service of any restaurant in the area. We are a family-oriented restaurant and have engineered a "Kids Zone" for toddlers and young children including a Playstation video terminal.
Our dining room seats more than 200 and can handle any size group from 4 to over 100. We also have an extensive take-out and delivery channel that guests can order through swisschalet.ca. We are open 364 days per year to ensure we are available for everyone in the neighborhood.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative marketing individual who wants to contribute to our development efforts and deliver results. If you pride yourself on being a sharp ambitious marketing individual and are passionate about this industry, then we would love to hear from you!
- Coordinate and assist in administrative policies and procedures establishment and implement
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memo, submissions and reports;
- Make travel arrangements, prepare schedules, agendas and make arrangements for board and other meetings.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to executives, committees and boards of directors
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and co-workers and between the executive and external parties such as vendors, customers, and the public.
- Manage business arrangements, prioritize all communications, including screening phone calls, handling correspondence and replying in an appropriate manner on behalf of the Executive.
- Understand business expense challenges/guidelines and monitors them in relation to travel and other areas assigned
- Handle sensitive and confidential information relating to the business and private activities of the Executive.
- Bachelor degree in commerce, administration or related field.
- 5 years of experience in Executive Assistant role or equivalent experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in Google Suites (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well).
- Executive level communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to structure information clearly, concisely, and logically and deal tactfully with all levels of internal and external contacts. Fluent in Mandarin will be a plus.
- Willingness to take business trips will be a plus