Canadian Hydrovac Ltd.
Experienced Vac Truck Operator
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Canadian Hydrovac Ltd. is growing and has an immediate opening for an experienced Vac Truck Operator to join our expanding team. Full-time position, benefits and competitive wages.
We specialize in serving the oil, gas, construction and utility industry in western Canada, boasting a modern fleet consisting of over 50 units. Our operators are the best of the best; they are all highly trained professionals with an emphasis on safety. We take pride in our service, which is second to none in the industry. Our core values of “Safety, Efficiency and Quality” dictate every facet of our business, from our operators to our customer service and office staff.
- Operating a vac truck to transfer slurry on site
- Operating a loader to clean out bins and load trucks
- Weighing in trucks and learning how to operate and maintain the centrifuge
- Perform pre and post trip inspections by following company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are in a clean state and operating properly
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Must be able to walk, bend, and lift up to 75 pounds
- All other duties as required
- Driver license with clean driver’s abstract. Class 1 or 3 would be preferred
- Must have Safety Tickets: First Aid & AED/CPR, H2S Alive, Fall Protection, Confined Space, CSTS-09, PCST, Ground Disturbance Level 2 Supervisor
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment
- Must have own transportation, willing to work out of town and in all seasons
- Must complete a mandatory Pre-Employment Health & Fitness Assessment
- Energetic, confident self-starters, with a strong work ethic
- Physical ability to perform work
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test pre-employment and post incident (or be in compliance with our drug and alcohol program)
- Long term career development opportunities are available
- Willing to work a 12 on 2 off rotation (shifts may vary)
- A supportive work environment
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Earnings information available to applicants considered for this position.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or forward resumes directly
To: Human Resources