Facilities Coordinator - 3-6 Month Contract - Burlington
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a leading organization in the Hospitality industry with a diverse portfolio of restaurants. We are looking to hire a Facilities Coordinator to join their team. This will be 3-6 month contract, which has the possibility of extension. This candidate will be working out of their Burlington office (QEW/Burloak Dr).
Your new role
- Manage preventative maintenance, service and repair needs for all locations across the SIR Corp. portfolio banners (the majority will pertain to heating and cooling systems, electricity, lighting, general maintenance, kitchen equipment, plumbing and AV systems, etc.), delivering on time and on budget, partnering with operations and liaising with vendors to clarify requirements, confirm scope of work, schedules and any other special considerations.
- Source, qualify and manage vendor base for repair, service and preventative maintenance supplier base.
- Prepare and execute approved RFP/RFQ's for preventative maintenance contracts, general maintenance services and supplies of materials as required.
- Analyze completed work and develop recommendations to improve efficiencies in maintenance department work processes.
- Assist the Director in special projects/construction/renovations as required and be available to handle emergency calls outside of regular office hours.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-3 years' experience in facilities management and/or property and building repairs, renovations and equipment modifications
- Excellent communication skills with first class interpersonal and organizational skills, ensuring all parties involved are up-to-date - no surprises.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $20.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.