FACILITIES OPERATIONS SUPPORT
Do you have experience with Facilities maintenance?
Do you have experience with office management?
This is one of Canada’s leading engineering consulting firms. You will experience the pride and prestige that comes from working for a successful, global, industry-leading organization with inspirational, high-caliber colleagues.
Company Perks and Rewards
- This company provides top quality compensation.
- You will get to work part-time hours.
In this job you will:
- Keep meeting rooms clean and tidy
- Maintain and stock the office (including stationary and kitchen supplies)
- Carry out minor repairs to the office
- Sort and distribute mail
- Escort outside vendors through the office
- Kitchen maintenance and other custodial tasks as needed
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
- High School diploma
- Experience working in an office environment
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Priya Pillai. Reference 9515
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!