Clean HarborsBenicia, CAis looking for aField Chemist/Class B Driverto join their safety conscious team! TheField Chemist works both indoors and outdoors at plants, labs, and customer sites; and is responsible for assisting with daily lab packs within customer facilities, household hazardous waste (HHW) collections and lab moves. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading, packagingandsegregation of materials and waste products;
- Does quality control checkandsorts bins according to the retail contract;
- Assisting the Lead FieldChemistwith the execution of assigned lab pack projects;
- Ensure drum count is correct andthatdrum conditions are shippable in accordance to the policies and proceduresof Clean Harbors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL, with Hazmat Endorsement required;
- Lab-pack experience is a plus;
- 1 years of related experience;
- 40 hourHAZWOPERtrainingpreferred;
- Unknown handlingcertification(preferred but not required);
- Valid Driver's License& own reliable vehicle (will be reimbursed for travel time mileage) required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?Click Hereto view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today!To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.