Join SADA as a Field Marketing Manager - Canada
As a Field Marketing Manager - Canada at SADA, you'll be responsible for planning, organizing and executing field marketing events and activities to generate new business opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities for the East Region sales teams. Working closely with SADA's Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Marketing, as well as inside sales and field sales representatives, partner stakeholders, and the broader Marketing team, this position will lead and execute regional events (including Eastern Canada region), programs and campaigns, and lead the follow up and analysis to ensure high marketing impact to increase partner sourced net new business.
This position will serve as the primary liaison between the SADA sales teams in the East and the marketing team at HQ. This role is responsible for creating demand for SADA's solutions and services using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, targeted field events, regional tradeshows and conferences, and content marketing campaigns. This position will work closely with the marketing ops/digital team to maximize our digital and direct marketing coverage of your territory and to leverage marketing tools to assist in the execution of and reporting on your campaigns. Your primary objectives are to drive net new sales opportunities via targeted marketing campaigns and assist sales to accelerate prospects through the sales cycle, as well as to ensure thorough coverage and penetration of the region's target accounts by leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Build and execute ABM 1:1 and 1:few account plans aligned to regional sales team goals
- Deliver programs within outlined budget and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs to determine ROI aligned to East marketing goals
- Develop impactful communications to internal and external stakeholders, including email campaign content, sales collateral pieces such as datasheets, presentations, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Google Cloud partner marketing and industry teams to scale programs and drive net new opportunities
- Develop and execute impactful customer and partner-facing events
- Attend events/roadshows to ensure flawless execution; including sales and management prep, content and demo preparation
- Manage post-event activities including processing the list of attendees, writing lead follow up collateral for sales and reporting on results of outreach
Pathway to Success
#BeOneStepAhead: At SADA, we are in the business of change. We are focused on leading-edge technology that is ever-evolving. We embrace change enthusiastically and encourage agility. This means that not only do our teams know that change is inevitable, but they embrace this change to continuously expand their skills, preparing for future customer needs.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to develop creative campaigns, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the marketing savviness you bring to help increase the SADA brand, execute high-impact events, and drive net new leads into the funnel.
Required Travel - 10-15 % travel to conferences, and other related events. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel has been temporarily restricted.
Partner & Customer Facing - You will interact with prospects and customers on a regular basis via targeted campaigns and events. You will also work closely with partners on co-marketing campaigns and events, engage the field in joint demand generation campaigns, and provide feedback on successes and areas of improvement. You can expect to interact with a range of internal stakeholders, including executive management team, practice leads, engineers, technical project managers, and other executives.
Training - Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Must be bilingual in French and English
5+ years B2B marketing experience, especially in field marketing, with specific focus in technology
- Experience project managing industry and customer events
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Hangouts), marketing automation tools (Hubspot), and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Project management skills including: managing designers and vendors, working collaboratively with field sales and partner ecosystem stakeholders
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work by Inc. as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.