About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 19,000 employees, sales of € 4.3 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
Pour le service Voith Hydro, Field Services, nous recherchons :
Field Service Coordinator I
The Field Service Coordinator is responsible to support the field project team with all administrative tasks. The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare documentation for hiring and layoff of union employees;
- Prepare staff mobilization including site access and travel reservation;
- Validate training requirements and coordinate training activities;
- Prepare payroll files and expense accounts for union employees;
- Coordinate requisitions for goods and services, enter data into SAP and approve invoices;
- Monitor blanket purchase orders for project cost control;
- Monitor change order hours and expenses;
- Manage consumable inventory;
- Upload documents in the client’s documentation system;
- Any other related administrative tasks related to the site.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Office administration certificate or a combination of training and experience deemed relevant.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in similar administrative support role.
- Fluent in English and in French with excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and SAP knowledge.
- Willingness to work at our sites across Canada.
- Temporary contract with possibility of renewal.
- Possibility to work on various sites across Canada such as Rapide-Blanc, Riel, Site C, etc.
- Typical work week of 10 hours per day, 5 to 6 days per week. Overtime and travel time paid.
- Fly-in fly-out conditions (per diem and/or lodging) for remote candidates.