Purpose of Position:
To provide support to the Maintenance department for month end, financial analysis, financial reporting, budget preparation, and process review.
- Month End - support the month end close process related to Supply Management and Maintenance ensuring accuracy and timeliness of related costs in the General Ledger (GL).
- Process Review - review existing procedures within Maintenance & Engineering and Finance to streamline and increase efficiencies while improving financial reporting and management information.
- Financial Analysis - support and prepare variance analysis of Maintenance costs and assist in providing analytical explanations for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Financial Reporting - prepare, review, and provide cost summaries and variance explanation reports. Report and Monitor of Supply Management activities including freight/courier, inventory, inventory levels, consignment agreements, and parts issued to aircraft. Prepare and report monthly metrics from TRAX.
- Budget Preparation - support planning and preparation of the budget and outlook processes by providing recommendations, assistance, and training to relevant staff.
- Financial Leadership - act as point of contact with the Supply Management group on allGL related issues. Lead weekly meeting with purchasing group and monitor action items. Follow up on supply management financial questions. Deliver Q&A of month end to operations-Supply Management.
- Maintenance System Support (TRAX) - assist with service pack testing of maintenance system. Perform closing duties relating to TRAX system as part of month end process. Participate in meetings with TRAX implementation team as required.
- Accounts Receivable - invoice processing of parts related and otherthird party billings. Monthly follow up with operations managers to assist with clearing Account Receivable (AR)balances. Matching part certifications for invoicing and coordinating with AR to ensure billings are completed and collected.
- Data Entry-daily entry of inventory adjustments to the TRAX system as needed. Processing TRAX invoices issued in the week and entering into E7. Closing TRAX work orders as needed.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, andthe safety of co-workers, and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.