Woodbridge is a privately-owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 60 facilities across 10 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
- Support the HR Team in the design and implementation of a new Human Capital Management System (HCM), SAP Success Factors.
- Reports directly to the Total Rewards Analyst & Human Resources Generalist.
- Conduct analysis and consolidate information from disparate systems, including the use of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions.
- Assist in obtaining and documenting process information from various international sites.
- Prepare training material for various modules, including Position Management, Compensation, Recruitment, Onboarding, and Employee Central.
- Provide the Team with day-to-day support as they design a new HCM.
- Coordinate project meetings.
- Audit current HRIS and Payroll data to ensure data integrity.
- Assist with formatting and editing various documents, including project communications and Company policies.
- Verify test scripts and assist with iteration testing.
- Other project duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Finance from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- HRIS/HCM experience is preferred, but not required.
- Advanced skill set in Excel (ability to analyze through Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions).
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage competing deadlines.
For applications for roles in Canada, we appreciate your interest in employment with The Woodbridge Group. Woodbridge is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities in its workplace. If you require accommodation in order to participate in this recruitment process, please make sure to request these at the beginning or at any point of the selection process.