Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Finance department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in accounting, tax, financial analysis, international finance, credit / collections or accounts payable, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Finance Manager at its Toronto Branch in Milton, Ontario (west of Toronto).
- Assist in directing daily operations of the Canada Accounting, Accounts Payable and Cash Applications teams.
- Ensure integrity in processing of financial transactions and monitor / define appropriate internal controls.
- Mentor, guide and train the team to drive a high-level of performance.
- Assist in preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Review and approve journal entries and account reconciliations; analyze accounts for unusual transactions.
- Identify opportunities to improve department processes and productivity.
- Remain up-to-date on new accounting procedures and their effect on financial statements.
- Coordinate audits with external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA.
- 7+ years experience in accounting.
- 2+ years leadership experience in a managerial role required.
- Leadership experience and ability to guide others required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Oracle General Ledger or similar GL experience preferred.
- Experience working for a U.S. multinational company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast-paced, growing company with double-digit annual percentage growth.
- 3 bonus programs – weekly sales, year-end performance and profit sharing bonuses.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with 5% company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Onsite gym facility.
- Monthly employee appreciation events.
- Tuition assistance program that covers up to 100% of continuing education classes, including books and other fees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. As a family-owned and operated company with an outstanding reputation, we've made customer satisfaction our highest priority. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 in-stock products from our 760+ page catalog and our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement in 1980. Today Uline has grown to nearly 6,000 employees across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. We have 11 regional distribution centers, 9 sales offices and hundreds of sales territories covering North America.
Uline is experiencing phenomenal growth and we rely on fantastic talent that's laser-focused on our mission.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace