DO YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO WORK FOR AN EXCELLENT AND WELL-KNOWN COMPANY? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to provide people management skills as a key leader to their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a large company in the financial services industry. They offer a competitive compensation plan, plus a bonus. They provide a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your skills. Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their successful organization.
Why Work Here
- Excellent, reputable company
- Exposure with senior leadership team
- Performance driven culture
- Supportive and professional environment
- Fun place to work where employees are valued
About the Opportunity
- Implement and standardize IT financial management processes, governance and controls in coordination with various operations, finance and procurement leaders
- Lead financial reporting, trending, analysis and tracking and accountable for the development of an accurate forecast
- Assess and mitigate budget risks, communicate risks to the business unit and Finance leadership and stakeholders
- Develop status report, manage monthly executive meeting agenda, logistics, meeting minutes and follow-ups
- Streamline and simplify the overall process for managing the business unit’s financials
- 5+ years of experience in a management role in reporting and accounting
- Experience in serving multiple business units
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior leadership skills
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23023.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.