In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
As a Financial Analyst, you will assume responsibility for revenue and expense forecasting using Salesforce and Adaptive Insights. Working with senior managers, you will perform project cost variance analysis, provide analytical support on a wide variety of projects and track actuals against budget. In this role, you will help create timely and relevant presentations used for strategic and operational decision making and will work with complex financial models. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Adaptive Insights and Salesforce or similar cloud-based planning software or CRM, be a quick learner and enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Perform project costing variance analysis of actuals against various forecast, historical or budget versions
- Design, create and maintain relevant financial models in Excel
- Perform and present insightful and analyses with data
- Make recommendations to sales and other department owners to drive better performance
- Prepare management and board presentations with high level of accuracy
- Create and maintain key performance indicators and dashboard reports
- Analyze trends, assess financial performance, and make recommendations
- Model business cases, scenarios and other financial projections on a timely basis
- Organize, prepare and moderate operations review meetings with various stakeholders
- Prepare ad hoc reports and assist with other finance projects as required
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Experience using and/or implementing Adaptive Insights and/or Salesforce a strong asset
- Knowledge of SaaS business metrics and benchmarking a strong asset
- University degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- 3-5 years of accounting, FP&A or finance experience
- Experience creating presentations in Power Point
- Experience in designing and creating complex Excel financial models
- Experience with capital budgeting or project valuation
- Experience developing, tracking and reporting software-related KPI’s is an asset
- Technology industry experience is an asset
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or guidance
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work product
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and methods to find opportunities for improvement
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away – no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!