We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Opportunity to be impactful
Financial Analyst Co-op
This role is to provide overall support with the Operations Finance team and ensure that Costings & Accounting activities are carried out efficiently & effectively. It involves coordination with other departments, data consolidation & impact & detailed cost analysis and other support tasks based on best practices.
- Works across multiple departments and operating facilities to help understand & validate Key Variances on Periodic basis
- Source, cleanup and consolidate data from multiple sources to be used for Analyzing the impact
- Summarize data collected, by plant & Process and analyze variances in order to take corrective actions including update standards
- Assist in annual verification of Physical inventory & Matching the inventory at all facilities
- Build analytical models to perform ad-hoc financial analysis to provide a broad perspective on financial impact and make recommendations to Management
- 4th year Co-op student majoring in Mathematics / Accounting / Finance
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills with ability to work with multiple cross functional business partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- Depending on deadlines, may be necessary to work extra hours on occasions
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!