Do you know Techo-Blocs precious stones?
Were landscape design aficionados that believe in style with substance. Our mission is simple: design and manufacture a high-quality product that brings fashion, dcor and design to outdoor spaces.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.Job Description
For its headquarters and under the responsibility of the Costing Accountant, Techo-Bloc is looking to hire a costing financial analystwho will become the dedicated resource, supporting all the activities related to the analysis and recommendations required in cost management for the company, both on the Canadian and the American entities. The junior cost accountant will have to perform the following tasks:
- Review the production notes and explain their fluctuation;
- Revise the standard costs of all products on a monthly basis with the analytical tools in place;
- Assist the cost accountant in monthly physical counts;
- Assist the cost accountant with quality audits;
- Analyze the monthly production rate (scrap factor) of each entity on a monthly basis and participate with the costing accountant with the action plan to reduce these rejection rates;
- Ensure cost accuracy and data integrity in the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system;
- Correct price errors and revise annual standards;
- Inventory re-evaluation when necessary;
- Establish each year the standard costs of raw materials, finished products and consumables;
- Ensure that the internal controls in place are well followed;
- Calculate and change labor rates and overhead for different production lines;
- Monitor the absorption of direct labor vs. payroll and overhead vs. actual on a monthly basis;
- Participate in the process of launching new products by establishing an estimated cost of production;
- Prepare the documents requested by the external auditors for the inventory;
- Calculate the provision for obsolete product;
- Participate in the annual inventory count.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, specialized in accounting;
- Hold an accounting title (or in process of obtaining);
- Cumulate 0 to 2 years of accounting experience;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or SAP (an asset);
- Advanced Excel Proficiency;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Great sense of organization;
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the desire to respect deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to handle stress situations;
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc fosters a culture of innovation where everyone brings a special touch to their field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.