ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF REWARDS AND RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a forward thinking individual to join their team.
Financial Analyst - FP&A (Sales & Marketing)
About the Company
Our client, a North American marketing and media organization, is looking to hire a financial modelling expert to manage various corporate level sales and marketing FP&A processes.
Why Work Here
- Strong growth curve over coming years
- Good work life balance
- Professional development opportunities and lateral moves
- Strong promote from within
About the Opportunity
- Create complex sales financial models for stakeholders and model future scenarios accordingly
- Produce presentations on variations in business performance
- Conduct financial modeling due diligence for M&A initiatives
- Prepare strategic forecasting on revenues and simulation on revenue drivers
- Pursue process automation initiatives in the corporate FP&A process
- Act as database/ERP subject matter expert and admin
- Conduct ad-hoc strategic and operational financial modeling projects
- CPA or MBA
- Excellent communication skills
- Subject matter expert in Excel financial modeling using Hyperion/Essbase, Tableau, Power BI
- Competency of SQL query writing and/or Visual Basic/Macros
- Experience in Corporate FP&A, Sales Finance FP&A, or Customer Finance FP&A strongly preferred
$70,000 - $75,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23033.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.