The Financial Analyst, Junior will support the Supply Chain Finance Manager. The key elements of this role are: budget accruals (support Manager, Supply Chain Finance and Accounts Payable with month-end closings), process and monitor Capital Expenditures, participate in annual budgeting cycle, prepare weekly/monthly financial and operational KPIs, and Monthly Financial Performance Analytics to support the Supply Chain Team members directly
What you will do:
- Work with accounts payable department on monthly accruals to ensure warehouse expense accuracy,
- Create P.O.s for equipment purchases and repairs, truck rentals and repairs, supply purchases;
- Obtain and track costs on supply orders;
- Prepare and monitor weekly/monthly financial KPI, e.g. return on labour expense and warehouse expense;
- Provide inventory analysis to ensure warehouse inventory accuracy and improve system efficiency;
- Define, implement and maintain systems and procedures to ensure the effective and product delivery processes;
- Provide direction for compliance to safety requirements.
What you will need to succeed:
- University degree preferably in mathematics related discipline or a community college diploma in a related discipline
- Previous background in warehouse and distribution systems with a minimum of 2 years of related experience in system design and analysis
- Experience using MS Office suite of products including Outlook, Word, & Excel (filtering, sorting, formatting, using basic formulas)
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking skills
- Must be able to operate in a team environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skill
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Candidates will be asked to complete testing to confirm proficiency in the above skills.
We thank all candidates however only those selected will be contacted.