Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
From its first helicopter manufacturing facility in 1984 to the production of A220 Family single-aisle jetliners today, Airbus has significantly increased its presence in Canada.
Airbus' ties to Canada were deepened in October 2017 when Airbus sought to acquire a majority stake in the C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (renamed Airbus Canada Limited Partnership in June 2019), the entity that manufactures and sells Bombardier's single-aisle C Series jets- rebranded the A220 Family, with its two versions designated the A220-100 and A220-300. The partnership markets, manufactures and supports the A220 Family worldwide.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare and coordinate the consolidation of A220 governance monthly for the FCF;
- Contribute to all financial planning processes such as the annual budget and the quarterly forecast process and the five-year plan;
- Coordinate, calculate, analyze and present the accounting provisions relating to onerous contracts, inventory completion and the costs attributable to the implementation of an efficient production process;
- Prepare the paperwork and analyze the repayment of the government's contribution;
- Contribute to the analysis of payables;
- Contribute to all scenario processes;
- Establish close links with the other finance groups of the factory (raw materials, inventory, hours of production & support and general manufacturing costs);
- Establish close links with the FP&A Airbus group
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- You hold a professional designation or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting;
- You have knowledge of cost accounting as an asset;
- You are fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
- You are recognized for being independent, for your spirit of analysis, innovation and entrepreneurship. You are a team player ready to support your colleagues. Proficiency in MS Office and SAP is an asset.
Please upload your resume in French and English.
As a leader in our field, Airbus Canada Limited Partnershipprovides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Airbus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for North American positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment.