No, this isn’t one of those ordinary jobs.
Our New Power Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is what we call Working Right.
A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in Cummins tradition of exceptional service. Our employees are dedicated to delivering the “Best Every Time, Every Day” with the goal of earning customers for life!
If you are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, we have an opening for a Financial Analyst in Mississauga, ON.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the Analysis of Financial Data including Forecasting, Budgeting and month end Reconciliation.
Your responsibilities may include:
- The preparation of analyses and reports for department managers.
- Supporting the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts or statistical reporting.
- Preparing analyses and reports for department managers.
- Working with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Supporting reconciliation work during month end close.
- Preparing and consolidates financial data.
- Preparing statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Execute special projects as assigned.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- Post-Secondary degree in a related field.
- Additional training / certifications are considered an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada without sponsorship.
- 5+ years experience preparing Financial Reporting.
- Proven experience with Budgeting, Forecasting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with US GAAP.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Team Player who can also work independently.
- Our Pre-Employment Background Screening process consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
- Specific Tickets / Licenses are checked as required, and Drivers Abstracts are required for any position where driving is part of the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: