It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity. AT OSL, we are family.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Financial Analyst is a key contributor to the team that provides exceptional planning, analytical, and reporting support to OSL Executives.
What you’ll do;
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Work closely with the business managers to drive down inefficient cost.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
- Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period.
What you’ve done;
- University degree or College diploma in Business, Finance/Accounting, or business-related discipline
- Are currently pursuing or have obtained an accounting designation, CPA preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years in a finance and/or analysis role
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills accompanied with a strong business acumen
- Driven and results oriented with the ability to take initiatives, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Effective relationship builder with superior interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization in a professional and competent manner
- Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of Dynamics NAV are an asset
- OSL is North American growing company. Our culture and values uphold our pledge to great people doing greater things, and commitment to our local communities through OSL CARES supporting The SickKids Foundation.
- In addition to our great environment, we offer a highly competitive base salary, bonus, employee development programs, 3 weeks’ vacation, and other comprehensive benefits. If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.