Client ID: 277950
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst – Job Description
- Manage the annual budget process ($ 70 - $100MM) – work with clients and portfolio managers to establish the budget for our Book of Work which includes software and Contractor spend.
- Review and validation of financial forecast, accruals, variance analysis– adjust forecast as necessary adapting to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Manage the resource hiring and forecasts in line with the organization’s resource location strategies
- Manage incoming and outgoing functional transfers to ensure forecast is up to date.
- Green dollar management: monitor monthly green dollar expenditures, review accruals on a monthly basis for accuracy and completeness
- Provide reports and analyses to senior managers to identify savings/re-balancing opportunities and support for strategic planning.
- Monitor program spend progress to ensure appropriate financial management and adherence to budget
- Adhoc management requests such as financial updates, resource and hiring reports
- Promote process improvement in all areas involved; Create and maintain process standards and best practices.
Financial Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- Academic: Undergraduate Degree.
- Strong attention to detail required and a commitment to quality
- Analytical skills to present meaningful information to senior management for decision making
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively manage through changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- The candidate must demonstrate energy and dedication, be goal-oriented and self-sufficient.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills - follow through and adjust as needed to complete project with minimal supervision.
- Expert in Excel/MS Office applications. Must be able to manipulate and link data from various sources.
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills. Ability to present to senior management.
- This role supports Global Teams, so flexibility with work hours is required
- Proven success in establishing relationships with various stakeholders and technology groups
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team – being able to collaborate in a remote team setting
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial planning and/or analysis.
Financial Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- Financial Designation: CPA, CFA preferred
- VBA experience would be desirable
Financial Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Financial Analyst - Assignment Location