Are you ready for a new Adventure?
Yes it is summer but you know whats coming in just a few months!
Make a change and leave the inevitable Canadian winter behind you for the Caribbean life!
St.John's Antigua is the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda.
One of our exclusive clients has set up global operations in this Caribbean paradise and we are seeking a bright, dynamic and eager individual who is looking for a fast-paced career working for a newly established company processing the global sales and distributions for cutting edge Crypto Currency.
This is an opportunity to work with leading and progressive professionals and gain first hand exposure to this emerging and exciting industry. The Financial Analyst will play a pivotal role in the business by providing Accounts Payable and Finance support.
This role will report to the Corporate Controller and is based on the Caribbean island of Antigua.
What will you do?
- Creating, maintaining and updating Chart of Accounts for all entities within the group of companies.
- Creating, maintaining and updating user access to the company accounting software – Quickbooks
- Oversee the Accounts Payable activities
- Check and approve invoice payments
- Prepare payments using Crypto Currencies
- Prepare Crypto cash flow
- Prepare monthly management reports used for finance and decision making
- Assisting with the quarterly reports presented to the Board
- Prepare reporting with an internationally placed operational and management team
- Assist the Controller with the finance function;
- Assist in maintaining and updating financial models and forecasting on global profitability and re-investment;
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports used for finance and decision-making;
- Researching various accounting related issues;
- Creating and maintaining a rolling 24-month budget;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in a accordance with IFRS;
- Researching various accounting and tax related issues;
- Prepare consolidate financial reports and other ad-hoc analysis
- Assist with audit queries
What are we looking for?
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation preferred – CA,CPA,CGA;
- 4-6 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance;
- Crypto Currency experience an asset
- Experience working in a global environment is an asset;
- Experience preparing financial statements and financial reports;
- Detail-oriented and advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint required;
- Quickbooks expertise required;
- Attention to detail
Housing assistance provided during transition
Full Benefits provided
No Income Tax in Antigua