ARE YOU AN ANALYST LOOKING FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to grow their career within an excellent organization.
About the Company
Our client is a large automotive manufacturer looking to add a Financial Analyst to their finance team. There are a lot of growth opportunities for this candidate to learn and grow within the organization.
About the Opportunity
- Account reconciliations and journal entries for accounts receivables and payroll
- Manage Accounts Receivable close process and assist with publishing monthly dealer statements
- Maintain Accounts Receivable accounts, transit damage claims, collectability and reconciliation of all sub-ledger accounts
- Prepare account fluctuation analysis and support external audit activities on a quarterly basis
- Prepare basic forecast and budget analysis
- Support treasury activities including bank deposits and petty cash management
- Support compliance activities including preparation of bank covenants and key financial ratios
- Prepare reporting schedules to support MCI consolidation process
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting, automotive related experience is an asset
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22707.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.