As Financial Analyst,will be responsible for the monitoring and analysis of the key performance indicators as well as the consolidation of the forecast financial information of Bombardier Transportation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the overall process for the development of the five-year strategic plan, the annual budget and periodic forecast updates ;
- Support the consolidation, analysis and assessment of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements by monitoring the actual financial performance against the annual budget, five-year strategic plan and periodic forecasts ;
- Prepare financial presentations for Bombardier Transportation Senior management and communicate the financial results to various business partners ;
- Support the various stakeholders and information providers of the financial planning and analysis processes ;
- Participate to the continuous improvement system of our function.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Financial planning and analysis or relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS accounting norms;
- Possess planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments;
- Have strong analytical and judgment skills necessary to evaluate alternatives and formulate recommendations in support of management decision-making;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas, and leaders;
- Have working knowledge of process improvement.
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English to communicate with all organizational levels;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Have knowledge of SAP and MRP applications would be an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation