About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Financial Analyst to support the company’s operational finance and forecasting. This role is responsible for understanding our business and completing pricing to ensure the company attains the correct margins on complex pricing models. Our ideal candidate is a leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results and a fearless attitude to contribute to our culture.
As Financial Analyst, You Will…
- Learn our business and the various factors that impact financial performance
- Manage deadlines to ensure timely completion of all pricing asks
- Participate and support special projects requiring additional analysis around operational performance
- Work to continuously improve pricing models and concepts, while establishing pricing best practices
As Financial Analyst, You Have…
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Economics, or similar discipline
- Strong knowledge and background in financial analytics
- Analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to develop internal relationships/partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to complete tasks quickly in a high energy environment