Permanent position, 37.5h per week
Schedule: Candidate must be fully flexible from Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm.
Location: 2015 Peel St., Montreal
- The Client Investment Representative, 5 Star is responsible for servicing the firms preferred clients under the Five Star Program.
- Final escalation point for any service and securities trading issues related to the preferred client prior to the Manager and handles the most complex trading and services.
- Responsible to identify and attract various sources of personal financial assets and to develop long-term relationships with preferred clients based on our commitment and the firm strategy.
- Business development of new and existing clients through telemarketing, networking, conducting seminars, community involvement, etc.
Business planning/goal setting.
- Special projects.
- Provide input into the development and support the achievement of the overall Preferred BIL strategic direction and the development of tactical plans over a 12-month time frame.
- Identifies product and services needed to be competitive in the marketplace and delivers recommendations to the Preferred CRC Manager.
- Actively support and promote BIL strategic change initiatives
- Provides a competitive base pay with a generous variable sales compensation program.
- Successful completion of Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook, Derivatives Fundamentals Course and Canadian Options Course
- University or Community College diploma/degree or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge and understanding of industry regulations and standards
- Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Windows)
- Good database management knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide variety of individuals
- Cognitive skills to learn and apply technical concepts respecting investing, financial planning, selling and marketing
- Proven track record in developing and growing a related business
- Exceptional communication skills including written, oral, and listening
- Requires a thorough in-depth knowledge and understanding of BMO Investor Line services and products
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Goal and achievement orientated
- Develops long-term objectives and goals. Reviews own actions against the organization's strategic plan
- Highly organized with excellent analytical, interpretative and constructive thinking skills and significant problem resolution experience
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be resourceful, patient and resilient
- High attention to detail
- The incumbent should be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Flexibility with work assignments and work schedules
- Fluency in French, English
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter..