It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members in North York (Finch Ave. West and Hwy. 400) to join our Fleet Team!
As an integral member of Fleet Department, the Fleet Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing new vehicle purchases, assisting in the control of current fleet with emphasis on time management and maintenance and managing of resale units.
- Administrative duties such as processing invoices
- Coordination and communication with the sales team for sales plan preparation and administration
- Communicate and work with team for sales process and market managers
- Assist Sales Manager on reports and projects
- Maintain contact lists
- Liaise with management teams, corporate vendors and customers
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Ad hoc administrative duties and reports
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills such as creating spread sheets, invoicing, V Lookup, sales and financial reports
- 1-2 years of administrative experience or related car rental experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Accuracy with figures
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Career focused
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
Apply now at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.