Fleet Maintenance Manager - Brampton, Ontario
Role and Responsibilities
Requirements and experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree & 3 years work experience in a role with fleet management responsibility.
• Work experience MUST be in transportation and logistics in which you were responsible for coaching, managing safety and leading employees.
• Valid G class driver’s licence
• 310T Truck & Coach Licence or Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
• Strong communication skills and demonstrated leadership skills; ability to coach, mentor and train employees.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; strong organizational skills with a clear sense of urgency about planning and work execution.
• Proven experience driving accountability and results in subordinates.
• Ability to deal tactfully with vendors, suppliers and contractors who provide a broad spectrum of products and services.
• Ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within different functional areas of the organization.
• Working knowledge of unionized environments; strong ability to manage employee/labour relation issues; progressive discipline processes.
• Adept at conducting research into service-related issues; sound working knowledge of heavy-duty trucks.
Benefits and Other Informations
Full Time Permanent Position
Base salary Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, you can visit our web site https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/ or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 231
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who is hired. Visit https://inacre.ca/en/about-us/referal-program/ or contact us for details.