Our Edmonton office currently has flexible part-time and full-time work positions available. This is ideal work for high school and College / University students. Gain valuable office/work experience and have an opportunity to make a great income while having a lot of fun. We offer something that is new and refreshing when you compare our opportunity to your "average student job”. Join our team now, get trained, and work a comfortable and flexible part-time schedule around your fall/winter classes.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrating products and answering customer questions
- Scheduling appointments and writing up order forms and collecting payment
- Flexible schedule – Perfect for students!
- Excellent pay with incentive program - $20.25 base/appointment
- Full training provided by our managers
- We offer rapid advancement for those who excel with us
- Fun team-oriented work environment
We are presently looking to fill positions in areas such as: Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, St Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Morinville, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon, Sherwood Park, Gibbons, Bon Accord, Legal, Onoway, Hinton, Smokey Lake, Clyde, Westlock, Barrhead, Whitecourt, Mayerthorpe, Thorsby, Wetaskiwin, Millet, New Sarepta, Hay Lakes, Red Water, Bruderheim, Lamont, Chipman, Mundare, Two Hills, Camrose, Wainwright, Vegreville, Drayton Valley, Edson, or Slave Lake. Interview in our Edmonton office and work in your local area.
Good Luck to those who apply! All ages 17+ and some conditions exist.