Our Calgary office currently has flexible part-time and full-time work positions available. This is ideal work for high school and College / University students. Gain valuable office/work experience and have an opportunity to make a great income while having a lot of fun. We offer something that is new and refreshing when you compare our opportunity to your "average student job”. Join our team now, get trained, and work a comfortable and flexible schedule around your winter classes.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrating products and answering customer questions
- Scheduling appointments and writing up order forms and collecting payment
- Flexible schedule – Perfect for students!
- Excellent pay with incentive program - $20.25 base/appointment
- Full training provided by our managers
- We offer rapid advancement for those who excel with us
- Fun team-oriented work environment
Currently we are accepting applications in Calgary and the following locations: Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, Drumheller, Canmore, Cochrane, Bragg Creek, Chestermere, or Priddis. Interview in our Calgary office and work in your local area.
Good Luck to those who apply! All ages 17+ and some conditions exist.