EXPERIENCED FLOORPLAN DRAFTER REQUIRED
FULL-TIME PERMANENT IN-HOUSE POSITION
SALARY STARTING AT $40,000.00 + OVERTIME PAY
BENEFITS & 2 WEEKS VACATION
Have you always had an eye for detail?
Do you love the process of simplifying and stripping down architectural floorplans to their most essential elements, taking pride in your own dedication to precision and perfection?
If so, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, dependable and experienced floorplan drafter for a full-time, permanent position at our busy midtown advertising agency specializing in advertising for new homebuilders.
Our ideal candidate enjoys a fast paced, busy work environment, works well independently and isn’t intimidated by tight deadlines.
Contact us today to learn more!
- Converting rough architect CAD files into clean, readable floor plans in Illustrator that align with each client's unique specifications and are visually cohesive with prior project files
- Working to specifications and timelines while maintaining accuracy and integrity of original architectural drawings
- Other production/prepress work as necessary
- Post-secondary education in drafting
- 1+ years drafting experience
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other CAD programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, pre-press guidelines, and web-based technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence working under pressure and ability to independently prioritize tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency in one’s work
- Readiness to stay late for overtime work, especially during seasonal busy periods
How to Apply:
Please email resume and a link to your online portfolio to Career@guidelinesad.com
annual bonus and overtime