Dynamic and exciting company seeking a Food and Service Brand and Menu Development Manager to implement food service brand strategies and to support current and multi year food service business plans.
- Leading change re: new menu, product and process development.
- Setting financial targets and budgets and monitoring results.
- Contributing to developing brand business plans.
- Resolving operational concerns.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and updating physical food service brand-specific areas.
- Preparing a food service marketing plan.
- Developing programs and performance measures.
- Developing content, training, service, safety and menu development tools.
- Leading quarterly evaluations of business categories, monitoring and reporting results.
- Identifying opportunity gaps.
- Overseeing vendor relationships re: procurement and logistics.
- Developing and implementing food service initiatives.
- Maintaining an on call knowledge of brands’ performance.
Must have relevant experience in a multi-unit role in the food/restaurant or entertainment environment with brand management, menu development and solid computer skills. A flexible schedule is needed to include occasional evenings, weekends and holidays. Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills are also required.
Up to 10% bonus potential.