Are you a millwright looking for a long-term stable career in the Fraser Valley?
We're looking for someone who takes pride in their work and has the drive to learn new things. The successful candidate should be a team player who doesn't mind filling in the gaps even if it means picking up a broom once in a while. You believe that the team is greater than the sum of its parts.
Our Client offers a competitive wage, benefits, and steady afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday. You will be tasked with preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and a wide range of tasks to help the shop run smooth. If you've worked with compressors, boilers, pneumatics and everything in between then this could be a great fit for you.
Ideal candidates should have experience with food or pharmaceuticals. You should be physically fit and have at least 2 years of experience. If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
- Red Seal Millwright Certification required
- 4th class Power Engineer license = extra money
- Ability to detect technical malfunctions and repair the same
- Class 5 Driver's License (with clean abstract)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge/skills
- Physically fit