Location: 2260 Bovaird Drive, Unit 106, Brampton, ON L6R 3J5
Position: Food Service Supervisor (1)
Wages: $17.00 per hour for 35-40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Perform various financial activities, such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Control inventories of food and equipments.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Specify food portions and courses, production and time sequences, and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- Coordinate assignments of cooks and chefs to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Monitor food order summaries for chefs and deliveries of food according to the demands of customers.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Work Experience: 6-12 months experience in food sector is required