Work Location: 389 Main St. E., Milton, ON, L9T 1P7
Position: Food Service Supervisor (1)
Wages: $ 24.50 - $ 25.00 per hour for 35 – 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation etc.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Specify food portions and courses, production and time sequences, and workstation and equipment arrangements.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 year work experience in food sector.