R & R Nanua Inc. O/A City South Pizza
Food Service Supervisor
7700 Hurontario Street, Unit 105A, Brampton, ON, L6Y 4M3
$17.50-$18.00 to per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc. Ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained, and all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.