A&B is immediately seeking a Foreman to directly supervise and coordinate activities of construction workers. The candidate must be in good physical condition and be comfortable working in fast paced and loud working conditions, in all types of outdoor environments and weather.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
- Read specifications to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction workers.
- Confer with managerial, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Ability to carry out job duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Knowledgeable and skilled in all aspects of pipeline construction. Relevant pipeline construction experience is required.
- A team player with excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic and oral communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- H2S Alive is preferred
- First Aid and CPR is preferred
- Ground Disturbance level II is preferred
A&B would like to thank all those who apply, but only those selected for potential employement will be contacted.