FOREST MACHINE OPERATOR
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for Forest Machine Operator. The positions are located in Central and Southern New Brunswick in Eastern Canada and report to the Harvesting Supervisor. The Forest Machine Operator is tasked with supplying our mills with the wood they need to produce high quality products which are sold to customers throughout North America. They will be expected to operate the forest machine in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices.
- Education Required:
- High school diploma minimum
- Certified Forest Machine Operator considered an asset
- Certified Heavy Equipment Mechanic considered an asset
- Years of Experience Required: 1+ years operation of forest machinery required
- Language: English language work environment
- Operate the forest machine in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets
- Perform daily maintenance and repairs as required
Number of Openings: Multiple
Employment Locations: Openings exist in several locations in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The primary location will be at: 290 Main Street, Chipman. New Brunswick. E4A 2M7
New Brunswick is nestled under Quebec's Gaspé Peninsula and beside the State of Maine. New Brunswick is home to coastlines carved by the world's highest tides, magnificent rivers, rolling farmland and lush forests. Whether you prefer small-town communities or big-city amenities, family-oriented recreation or a thriving arts and culture environment, New Brunswick, Canada offers a quality of life that's sure to suit your lifestyle.
Hourly Rate: $23.00 – $24.00 per hour plus incentive bonus(Canadian dollars) as well as a full benefits package.
Terms of Employment: Permanent role.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please click the "Apply" button and follow the steps
Contact: Corbett.Dave@jdirving.com / +1 (506) 434-5246
Want to learn more about JDI? https://www.jdirving.com/
Want to Learn More about New Brunswick? http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/careers_in_healthcare/LivingInNB.html