FOREST PRODUCTS TRUCK DRIVER
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement, and use leading edge technology. Come join us to grow your career!
Want to learn more about JDI? https://www.jdirving.com/
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for Forest Products Truck Drivers. The positions are located at central and southern New Brunswick and report to the Trucking Supervisor. Forest Products Truck Drivers will be expected to operate the Truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices. The Truck Driver will be required to maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments and perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required.
- Education Required: High School diploma minimum
- Years of Experience Required:
- 1+ years operating a heavy truck in all conditions
- Valid or eligibility to receive New Brunswick Class 1 Drivers License
- General truck mechanical skills will be considered and asset
- Language: English or French
- Operate the truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited’s Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments
- Perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required
Number of Openings: Multiple
Employment Locations: Openings exist in several locations in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The primary location will be at: 290 Main Street, Chipman. New Brunswick. E4A 2M7
New Brunswick is nestled under Quebec's Gaspé Peninsula and beside the State of Maine. New Brunswick is home to coastlines carved by the world's highest tides, magnificent rivers, rolling farmland and lush forests. Whether you prefer small-town communities or big-city amenities, family-oriented recreation or a thriving arts and culture environment, New Brunswick, Canada offers a quality of life that's sure to suit your lifestyle.
Want to Learn More about New Brunswick? http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/careers_in_healthcare/LivingInNB.html
Hourly Rate: $18.50 per hour as well as a full benefits package
Terms of Employment: Permanent role
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Contact: Corbett.Dave@jdirving.com / +1 (506) 434-5246
We will be travelling to Europe within the next few weeks to conduct interviews.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.