Counterbalance Forklift Operator: All shifts - Fulltime & Permanent
Location: North York (Weston & Steeles)
Wage: $ 17 - $18.50
- Day Shift 7:00 AM � 3:00PM (Mon � Fri)
- Afternoon Shift: 3:30PM � 11:30PM (Mon � Fri)
- Night Shift 11:00PM � 7:00AM (Sun � Thu)
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is the leading and largest vertically integrated IT Asset Disposition & recycling processor in Canada. We are committed to enabling safe and secure reuse of electronics, responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfill, and recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient use of the assigned forklift to move materials to and from different plant areas as required, while complying with all legislative and company standards regarding safety, quality, and maintenance.
- Conduct daily inspections and ensure forklift is maintained to required standards
- Operate the forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Where required, ensure accurate completion of paperwork and data capture
- Deliver material to processing teams, ensuring that the lines are serviced proactively
- Strive to improve efficiency by recommending changes/potential improvements
- Be an extra helping hand with all general labor requirements
Your Qualifications & Abilities:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift license with propane
- At least 2 years� experience operating propane counterbalance forklifts
- Experience working in a fast paced - manufacturing environment
- Experience using a rotator/clamp attachment preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move heavy material (approx. 50 lbs.)
What we offer:
- Extended Health & Dental Benefit
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company Pension matched up to 3%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free On-site Parking
- Safety Shoes & glasses reimbursement
- Coverall uniforms laundered daily
- Public Transit accessible
- Employee Purchase Program (up to 20% off on Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a part in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability
- All employees, contractors and visitors are screened daily.
- Increased cleaning protocols have been implemented and hand sanitizer along with masks are available throughout the facility
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Quantum offers a unique insight into the E-waste industry, with its fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
To learn more about Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP visit: www.quantumlifecycle.com