Belmont Concrete Finishing Co. Ltd. is now hiring Form CarpentersRequirements:
- At least three years of experience as a Form Carpenter in the ICI sector
- Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles
- Strong employable skills: client focus, team player, accurate, judgement, reliability, effective interpersonal skills
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches to determine proper dimensions, shape and design of the form structures
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood and wood substitutes to build forms prior to concrete pouring
- Secure wooden boards with nails, bolts, screws and anchor rods to build forms
- Use carpentry tools such as hand and electric saws and cutting tools, hammers, hand guns, drills etc.
Large workload; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines; Physically demanding; Overtime required; Handling heavy loads; Confined Places; Noisy and at times Dusty
Wages: $36.77 to $42.99 per hour, benefits as per collective agreement (Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Pension plan benefits, Vision care benefits)
Hours of Work: Full-time hours, between 32 and 40 hours per week (early morning, daytime work with some weekend work required).
Work at various job sites as assigned.
How to apply:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail or in person at:
Belmont Concrete Finishing Co. Ltd.
151 Villarboit Crescent
Benefits as per collective agreement