- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial actual and budgetary reports to develop observations and preliminary recommendations.
- Develops P&L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis and projections.
- Provides interpretation of financial data in spreadsheets, charts, and reports.
- Develops analysis on budgets, forecasts, inventory, and / or sales margins.
- Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
- Conducts small-scale projects, completing ad hoc analysis.
- Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
- Develops and maintains financial information systems.
- Bachelors Degree Finance, Accounting, or related, with a minimum of 5 years related experience, or a Masters Degree
- A minimum of 3 years related experience (industry or public accounting)
- Aerospace industry experience helpful
- Knowledge of financial systems (SAP, Hyperion)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of financial statements & core finance/accounting concepts
- Strong analytical skills (financial statement analysis, deferred revenue analysis)
- Strong spreadsheet skills/financial systems experience
- Capable of working in a deadline-oriented environment
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.