Position: Business Insights Analyst, Cheque Fraud
Duration: 3 to 6 months contract (Possible extension)
Location: Remote for the time being.
- This role is responsible for monitoring fraud trends, investigating emerging threats and quickly developing and deploying new strategies to manage those threats. The strategist:
- Must balance loss decisions with the impact to operational teams and the customer experience.
- Is expected to develop and apply deep fraud and process expertise, and to leverage sophisticated tools/detection systems to manage risk/reward balance.
- 1-2+ yrs Data Analyst exp. in Cheque Fraud Strategy & payment processing
- Power user in SQL or SAS or Python for data extraction/analysis/visualization – at least 1 year (more the better)
- Data Mining and modelling – 1+ year
- Able to present findings to a variety of stakeholders/audiences – 1+ years experience
- Strong communication skills [to communicate strategy analysis to both technical & non-technical team members (verbally or via documentation)