Who are Quill?
Quill is the leading Primary Content production platform for e-commerce businesses.
We produce Primary Content – the critical pre-purchase information that drives online performance, such as product and category descriptions and buying, how-to and destination guides – for global brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Argos, Google, Thomas Cook, eBay, Farfetch, Dunhill, John Lewis and Louis Vuitton.
Quill is looking for a French (CAN) lead editor to join the Quill Network for an exciting project with a global client. The project involves producing creative voice content for a leading smart assistant.
As a lead editor your core responsibilities on this project would be:
- Resource creation/development: you’ll be expected to maintain/update the brief as well as build on the client’s existing glossary to provide approved terminology for the team. On some projects, you’ll be required to create those resources from scratch.
- Reporting:updating the Editorial Manager on content creator progress, any issues that arise and the feedback you receive from the client
- Team comms: managing day-to-day editorial comms with the team
- Client comms: attending calls with the client as requested, including preparing for calls and following up. Emailing with client to resolve editorial queries during and between production.
- Training:training the team of translators and editors who've been specially chosen for this project.
- Quality assurance: spot-checking edited content for errors before it is submitted to the client and making client-requested amends to content.
- Creative writing experience
- Previous experience training and leading a team of writers
Please note applicants MUST be based in Canada.
If you have experience in all of the above and feel that you'd be a good fit for the Quill Network then please apply here: https://www.fountain.com/quill/apply/join-the-network-all-building-test/?utm_source=FRCALEMonster