Career Coach - (Candidates must live near Montreal and Speak French fluently)
Position is remote 85% and On-site 15% - Part Time (10-15 hours per week). Candidates must live near Montreal and Speak French fluently.
RiseSmart is a dynamic HR Technology Company that provides cutting edge career transition solutions to help employers with their workforce strategy, and displaced employees with their career strategy. We pride ourselves on helping our clients get into their next job as quickly as possible. RiseSmart provides services to professionals in a large variety of industries and offers coaches the opportunity to expand their skill set, diversify their experience and be part of a collaborative team where their work is truly appreciated. Since 2007, RiseSmart has earned awards and recognition from more than a dozen organizations, including Bersin by Deloitte, Gartner Inc., the Brandon Hall Group and Best Workplaces for Women by Fortune magazine.
RiseSmart’s Transition service is an alternative to traditional Outplacement - it is an effective and efficient transition management solution focused on what transitioning professionals need most: a new job. The Career Coach is responsible for supporting via telephone and email RiseSmart’s Clients through their career transition. The Career Coach will also act as liaison to other RiseSmart service providers including resume writers, job search specialists and technical support. In addition, the Career Coach is responsible for expertly coaching clients on their job search strategy and providing them services including mock interviews, interview preparation, video interviewing, offer evaluation and salary negotiation coaching, information on networking best practices, LinkedIn and other support as requested.
- 5 + years’ experience coaching professionals through all aspects of career transition
- Diverse professional background including corporate experience (in addition to coaching background)
- Bachelor’s Degree a must, Master degree strongly desired
- Advanced coaching certifications strongly desired
- Ability to provide testimonials from successful coaching engagements strongly desired
- Experience coaching professionals on entrepreneurship and creative retirement strongly desired
- Recruiting background strongly desired
- Excellent communication (written and oral), listening, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent rapport building skills – a “natural ability” to make clients feel cared about
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others
- Demonstrate a proficiency for managing administrative tasks crucial to being successful in the role, such as taking detailed notes and managing the coach dashboard.
- Maintain efficiency and performance standards while delivering high satisfaction.
- Availability to respond to client correspondence within 24 hours
- Personal Computer meeting specific requirements.
- Position is remote 85% and On-site 15% - Part Time (10-15 hours per week)
- Must live close to Montreal for on-site purposes
- Must be fluent in French