OnPoint is looking to hire a Front Desk Coordinator for a global enterprise client in Vancouver.
- Greet and assist incoming visitors at reception and contact host employees when guests arrive
- Answer main telephone line and transfer calls to employees or take messages upon request
- Manage security badges for incoming and outgoing guests, scan and file IDs, etc. as per Security protocol.
- Follow site wide Security protocols as instructed
- Set up guests with Wi-Fi access, order taxis for guests as requested
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Sort and scan all incoming invoices as needed
- Pack items and prepare couriers for send out, track shipments, secure deliveries if needed, and prepare customs paperwork for special shipments
- Coordinate and schedule meeting rooms, order catering as needed
- Assist with room set-up and take-down for large meetings
- Assist with organization of site events as needed (e.g. research venues, check date availabilities, book vendors, manage RSVPs, purchase of items, event set-up, etc.)
- Keep reports updated (e.g. security badge report, in-storage report, visitors report, internal employee directory, etc.)
- Assist with administrative requests such as photocopying, collate meeting materials, data entry in Excel, etc.
- Create in-house posters/fliers, email communications about internal events as needed
- Order and manage office supply inventory, track budgets, price comparisons, and source special items as requested
- Set up stationery materials for new hires and prepare new hire desk name tags
- Water plants when necessary or as per instructions
- At least 1 year of recent front desk service or administrative coordination experience in a corporate environment
- Professional and positive attitude, highly organized and able to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Knowledge of customs/shipping paperwork, receiving shipments or coordinating via FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – previous experience preparing internal communications would be an asset
- Previous experience recording meeting minutes with accuracy
- Knowledge of security procedures in a corporate environment would be an asset (e.g. visitor logs, guest verification)
- Must have access to a vehicle and be able to drive
- Must have work experience or exposure to corporate security
- Ability to lift and carry materials up to 10 kg
$15.00 - $20.00 /hour