Mobilize Jobs has a wonderful opportunity for dedicated Front Desk staff who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Check guests in and out in a polite and professional manner
- Answer calls as they come in ensuring all questions are responded to accurately and professionally
- Update databases with necessary information as per company procedures
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This works out to the provincial minimum wage per hour, plus gratuities and performance bonuses, and your accommodations are taken care of.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
HOUSING IS COVERED:
- Over the course of your time with Mobilize Jobs, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- Liquor license to be able to serve and work with alcohol.
- A sense of adventure!
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis. Our Mobilizers gain valuable work experience, while assisting our partners in the tourism, hospitality and food services businesses. For those wanting to travel, Mobilizers are offered the opportunity to try different locations across Canada for specific roles. Travelling is not a requirement, simply an option for those wanting to take advantage of the opportunity. Each new role comes with the benefit of having your accommodations covered.